This quilt has provided lots of space for me to try out pinned ideas! Today I finished up the chevron sections in the negative space, using simple lines marked evenly across the area to make sure the triangles were reasonably uniform. Filling them in was so much fun! I love the dramatic effect they give, and in between the two feathered sections, I just did some “mini” composition quilting on the fly 🙂
This was a preamble to the whole quilt I plan to make with chevron sections from top to bottom in varying shades of grey. Don’t hold your breath on that one yet though; the fabric hasn’t even arrived! LOL
I’m noticing that each time I’ve posted a photo from this project, the color looks different, which is likely a result of my experimenting with tools and effects in Photoshop. I’ve been working on a course in that subject over the past few days 🙂
I’ll post the finished, bound and laundered quilt tomorrow so you can see how it all came together.